In relation to children we:
• Believe that children learn best through play. Play provides opportunity for children to learn as they discover, create, improvise and imagine.
• Welcome and support children with individual needs and work closely in partnerships with families and external agencies to achieve best possible outcomes.
• Aim to support children in their ongoing development of communication skills, social awareness, self regulation, confidence and resilience building.
• Recognise that children have different learning styles, are significant contributors to their own learning and are supported to make choices and decisions.
• Encourage interactions with others which promote empathy, kindness and respect.